Fully Emerging from the 5th and 6th Internal Monads
For those of you who enjoy listening to live channeling, this presentation was recorded on April 4th, 2014. The first 50 minutes is uninterrupted output from Michael’s Consortium, the 2nd half is relevant follow-up Question and Answer. Enjoy!
Click the Play Button below to listen now.
To read additional notes about the Balanced Human process, follow the link.
Here is a Recap: of the 2014 Overleaves
- Year About Energy - Having it, clearing it, acquiring the appropriate type, or being drained of it by the variance between Desire and Lack
- ROLE: Priest
- CASTING: Sage
- SCOPE: Ordinal
- CENTER: Higher Moving in the Intellectual part
- GOAL: Relaxation slide to Growth (slide happens in late Spring)
- MODE: Perseverance (Very unglamorous forms of achievement – no miraculous vaulting)
- ATTITUDE: Pragmatist (Slide anywhere that gives you options or freeing perspectives)
- CHIEF FEATURES: Greed (through June affecting Relaxation. Then Impatience (second part of the year – makes Perseverance run like crazy.)
- BODY TYPES FAVORED: Solar and Jupiter (Warmth and Grandeur)
- MASCULINE-FEMININE ENERGY RATIO: 75% – 25%
- PACE OR FREQUENCY: 66 (relatively fast and constant)
Hear what Michael’s Consortium has to say about 2014!
There are several topics which stand as key trends or ongoing processes, which, in current vernacular, are: tipping points of human evolution and “canary in the mine” warnings of planetary health. Remember, evolution does not specify, let alone guarantee, advancement or improvement. The next step in time may be one culturally in reverse. If you’ve ever waltzed, you know that the dance continues even when one is backing up.
The following list we term the 7 Warning Trends and the 7 Adaptive Trends; or the 7 & 7, for short. The first set of 7 explore what Michael signals as contracting the race into a fearful state and ruining the planet’s capacity to support diverse life: especially human life! These occurrences are spurred on and sustained by the World View III, an emotionally adolescent attitude based on the drive” “as long as I get mine.” This motivational stance is known in Michael circles as the Young Soul Paradigm.
The Debate about Guns and Fascism.
For those of my friends who continue to throw around the word Fascist or Fascism, I find my anger growing since my father fought REAL Fascists during WWII, and paid a price with physical injury and depression that took his life early. I consider his sacrifice the reason that I was spared having to go to war. Thank you, Dad.
In an effort to utilize the LIBERAL education that my father fought so hard to preserve, let me give you a brief set of definitions and clarification about what Fascism is and is not.