The Creator Aspect of God
Artisan Role Overleaf Energy in The Michael Teaching
In its most exaggerated form the Artisan is the creator, tinker, discoverer, and questioner, the conceptualizer, and the one who differentiate to discover nuances. Even to his/her flaw, the work might become a source of noble essence-sacrifice when viewed as a great undertaking or lead to despair, collapse and even suicide with the unrealized dream. It is the nature of the Artisan to dream, to bring illustration explored throughout this text and their meaning defined. This person has the uncanny ability to exist in chaos and extract order from it. Think, The Wacky Professor with an office so cluttered as to overwhelm others but to know where all items are. Additionally, the Artisan, when in full function, is perhaps the only role that can actually “multitask” because of their 5 conceptual inputs. These folks often work on my than one project and may have trouble finishing one before moving onto another.
Cultural Archetype- Exalted Arcana
I am, therefore I create! The notion of the Artist is embedded in everyone, to some degree. From adaptation, to solving puzzles, to dressing dolls, to assembling models, to drawing by hand or electronically, or discovering a process and developing it; all fall within the driving essential characteristics of this Archetype. Fascinated with “what makes things tick” (including people), the drive of the Artisan archetype is that of intellectual understanding of the workings of creation, and acting as a creator! Masks, costumes, adornments, idiosyncrasies personal ticks or styles, are the substantive influence of this aspect of a person.
Life Metaphor and Implied Motto
Life is a canvas. A piece of clay to be molded. A structure to built.
Examples of this Archetype
- Famous People: Michael Jackson, Natalie Portman, Alec Baldwin, Christian Bale, Kate Beckensdale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Juliette Binoche, Audrey Tautou, Nicolas Cage, Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp, Albert Einstein, Michelangelo Judy Garland, Leonardo De Vinci Cher, Georgia O’Keefe, Marie Antoinette, Dr. Christian Barnard, Marlon Brando, Francis Ford Coppolo, General George Custer, Walt Disney, Princess Grace Kelley, John F. Kennedy Jr., Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Sir Walter Raleigh, Ted Turner, Prince, Shirley McLaine, Elvis Presley,.
- Mythical or Cartoon characters: Bugs Bunny, Jessica Rabbit, Pepe Le pew Aphrodite (Venus), Vulcan, Phoenix
- Institutions: Unions and Guilds, Ballet, Cosmetics industry,
- Familiar Occupations: actor, dancer, fine artist, surgeon, fashion model, carpenter, contractor, mechanic, designer, craftsman, architect, inventor, musician, writer, poet – or the one who invents new methods within any occupation
- Animal Totems: peacock, Chameleon, lizard, ants,
- Inventions or works of art: all art, basic sciences, tools, painting, rock music, jazz music, dancing choreography
- Cities and Nationalities Paris, San Francisco, New Orleans, French, Hungarians, St. Petersburg, Russia
Identify Statements of the Artisan Role Energy
(Not every aspect may be in play.)
- Music is a hallmark of my existence. I love to play it, or write it or sing it.
- I like to create something unique, one that has my own signature on it.
- When entering a room, my attention go to the decorations and the mood of the place.
- My world is a canvas for my creative endeavors.
- I’m at my best when I’m creative, expressing my artistry through either fine art, inventions, crafts, fashion, design, poetry, music or ideas.
- My body and fashion is often a place where I express my own style.
- I am fascinated by tattoos, body piercing’s expressive hairstyles, and other expressions of individuality, whether my own or someone else’s.
- I get excited taking things apart to discover how it was done and to see if I can exert my own spin on it.
- I’m fascinated by the inherent structure in things, and have an innate curiosity for how things are put together, from the tallest skyscraper to the sub-atomic particle.
- It is easy for me to be unique, seldom do I find others who as I am.
- When I am in a rut, I can appear to have a dark cloud around me and feel it in me.
- I want to be the architect of my own life.
- I tend to be bored with the mundane or monotonous, unless it is something I apply my creative touch.
- I can seem a bit scattered and ungrounded at times.
- My attention can operate at several levels or on several things at once.
- I crave personal space for doing things I love to do.
- My imagination is unlimited when I am happy and I can make something cool with very little.
- I don’t often do well with criticismof my creations and can be hypersensitive and easily hurt it.
- I’m at my worst when I slip into delusional worlds of my own making that bear little resemblance to reality.
- Others are baffled by my seemingly unordered approach to life, but I always see a structure in it.