“Love the one you’re with.”
Card messages in the Illuminated position.
(peak experience, admiration, ecstasy, serenity)
- An attitude of healing fills the atmosphere with love and understanding. Heal all rifts and the situation will follow.
- Love is the foundation of all that matters and all that is matter. Messianic energy dissolves the fog of Maya and forgives any conditions which hinder common bonds. Remember this idiom: “there but for the love of God go I.”
- No matter what the circumstance bring loving kindness and light hardheartedness to all the players, no matter how difficult it seems, and the core focus of any sticking points will be dissolved.
Card messages associated with Shadow position.
(ennui, pity, intuition)
- History is stored in one’s etheric memory. Intuition is what is engaged when a past learning has been stirred. Pay attention when it is activated. Many easily confuse the presence of feelings that seeks healing, understanding or resolution as a signal of “fair” assessment in an encounter. Projection also happens. It probes rather than asks, it presupposes rather than acts. Trust it, but verify it with the spoken word.
- Benevolent paternalism may go far to fulfill the needs of a family or a people. But it prevents one from being seen as whole. Stop guessing you know what is good for someone and ask questions.
- “It is not because the truth is too difficult to see that we make mistakes… we make mistakes because the easiest and most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions – especially selfish ones.” Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- “Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I’m so in love, that I’m more vulnerable than I’ve ever”~ author unknown
Relevance to the Michael Teaching
The Seventh Chakra, this Center opens the Personality with the Messianic Plane. The Infinite Soul (a term meaning Avatar or one full realized to his own Divinity) that represented this quality was that of Jesus of Nazareth, who was called the Christ, by the Hebrews of that time. Higher Emotional center experiences remind us of our universal connection with all things, and that ultimately beyond the realm of fear and MAYA, there is no difference between us.
To connect with the Universal Love that feels more like a lightness and presence and a calm that is still but expansive. Energy of this caliber stands in some contrast to many of the experience intended for this realm and as such, a person is not “born” into this level of experience. As a “higher center” access to it is, for most people, “hit-and-miss”. Like all of these Exalted center experiences, one can create conditions for it to happen but it can only seldom be accessed at will. When someone experiences a moment of such pure appreciation they a state of oneness between yourself and that person opens.
Christ almighty, can we leave poor Jesus alone. With some claiming that Jesus would carry a rifle, another group saying he doesn’t exist, another still reminding us he is “the Prince of Peace”, this poor Hebrew gets usurped and manipulated for everyone’s purposes except the one he constantly reminded us of: “love thy neighbor and love thine enemy” all the rest is projection. They were called the Be-attitudes, not the Me-attitudes. My God, how is it that we can claim love while invoking hate? It seems, apparently, easier than HE intended.
Seldom may one find a nectar so sweet and invariably healing as the totality of Love without judgment. Freed from the constraints and biases of limiting belief, Agape as the Greeks referred to it, or unconditional positive regard as Humanist Psychologist Carl Rodgers called it; comes with the possibility to act without malice, fear, or hatred but does not restrict the facts of the situation. However, it cleanses us of our projections.
Signs that you are Experiencing a Higher Center Moment
- When you have a moment of peace, when fear cannot penetrate you.
- When you are emotionally open to any feeling moving through you and can suspend all judgment but also experience gratitude for the experience.